Monday, March 28, 2016

Selah's 3rd Birthday!

Our Selah Joy truly is such a joy to us and everyone who knows her. She loves pink and polka dots, so she decided a Minnie Mouse cake would be the best way to celebrate!



The night before Selah's party we had just come home from church. Before we walked into our house, she pointed to each of her siblings and said, "Tomorrow, you, you, and you will all watch me open my presents!" Oh, how we all laughed! She was so excited when presents time came!
Selah always (well, almost always!) does a great job smiling for the camera. I love how she puts smiles on everyone's faces.
 

In the midst of the craziness, it was Tim who remembered for us to get our picture taken together. A few years ago I was looking through some albums and noticed that on several of our kids birthdays we weren't in the pictures with them. We decided that from there on out we would try on every kids' birthdays to get our picture taken with them.
Selah loved her third birthday party. It was so cute to ask her how old she was and hear her say, "I'm fwee now!" :)

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable! My little one’s birthday is also around the corner and I am booking an event space Atlanta for her birthday celebration. She will be turning 6 this year and I must say that time literally flies. It is a wonderful party and it seems like everybody had a good time here.

    ReplyDelete