Saturday, November 14, 2015

Fall Pictures of the Larkly Kids!

On Thursday morning I looked out my kitchen window and noticed that leaves filled our entire backyard. It was true inspiration! I knew that was the day to be our fall picture day for the kids.
Acarith loves getting ready for pictures so that makes it easy for me. :)
Selah did a great job getting her pictures. As long as I told her she would get a treat for smiling, she did great! :)

Now this one was the challenge--getting both girls to smile and look at the camera at the same time! :) Seriously, I probably took at least 30 before I got this one!

Hardy is a natural at the whole picture process; he knows that if he does a good job he can be done in two minutes. :)

Tirzah is definitely a picture pro; she knows Mama won't rest until she gets some good pictures so even though she's not overly fond of getting her picture taken and re-taken, she cooperates to be done as fast as possible. :)
Seriously, I love these pictures!  

No comments:

Post a Comment