Monday, December 22, 2014

Sunday Christmas Pictures!

One tradition I have every year is to take pictures of the kids under our tree the Sunday morning before Christmas. This year I didn't know until picture time that my camera battery was dead, and also my backup camera's battery was dead! I had a decision to make: do I wait 15 minutes to charge the batteries and arrive a little later to church (still 15 min. before service) or do I skip taking pictures this year? Obviously you can see which choice I made! I am so glad I did--I always cherish these pictures.

The girls looked so adorable in their Christmas dresses!

Me with my handsome Hardy boy. I thought Tirzah did a great job taking this picture! He wanted me to be in the picture with him. Awww....

Last Sunday evening my junior church class, with the help of the two and three year old class and a few teens, put on the Christmas play "Wise Men Still Seek Him." Our church had a record-high of 78 attend and three people accepted Christ as their Savior. It was a great night!

Tirzah did an AWESOME job playing a girl named Anna. She really is gifted in acting, and, in my non-biased opinion :), did the best job! :)

Acarith was a sheep and her teacher Debi was a big help making the costumes and organizing the girls for the nativity scene.

Hardy was an adorable Wise Man and really did a good job. He remembered every line and really sang out. I believe singing is one of Hardy's gifts, and it's fun to watch him enjoy his gift.
I can't post any more pictures during the actual play because I was too busy directing and playing the piano to get pictures, but am hoping to round some up from friends who took pictures in the audience.
I hope you all are celebrating with us the birth of our Savior. Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment