Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fall Photos of the Kids

I love how these turned out! They were hard to do all by myself, but the three older kids did a great job so it wasn't too bad. Because Selah's a hard age to take pictures, Tirzah volunteered to hold her on her lap and it worked for a decent picture.
 
Hardy is my natural poser. He's also such a handsome little guy!

Selah did great for her individual picture. I love this flower clip in her hair; she actually kept it in until I took it out hours later for her afternoon nap!
 
I did a halo braid in Tirzah's hair with an orange rose clip; it was so cute and even looked good by night time to wear to our mid-week service at church!
 
I love Acarith's natural look here. Such a sweet picture of her.
Obviously you can see I am so proud of my children; we are so thankful for each one of the Lord gave to us!

2 comments: